Tuesday 1 May 2012

{YOU AND ME IN THE PHOTOBOOTH}


{photographs from Pinterest}
I think when it comes to photography, I definitely have a specific style that I can just fall in love with again and again - vintage. The whole feel of it just gets me every time and gives me such a warm feeling inside, they’re the sort of photographs you just want to climb into because they just look so carefree and happy. An example of someone’s blog I’ve just come across that has loads of lovely photos is www.worldofvieta.tumblr.com, who’s photo’s I’ve also seen a lot on Lauren Conrad’s blog, another blog that follows the same aesthetic to the ones I love. Someone else I discovered a while ago who does similar style photography is a blog called everythingsright.com, where the blogger takes photographs, puts an effect on them and then layers thought provoking statements and quotes over the top to create some really great pictures. I myself love photography but I’m forever trying to work out how I can achieve the vintage look of photos with an SLR camera, I’d love to find out how at some point but for now I’ll just keep on searching…

No comments:

Post a Comment