Thursday 26 April 2012

{ADVENTURE AWAITS//VISITING FRIENDS}



Whilst many of my friends packed up their bags and headed to university last September , there was a couple of us that were left at home in a seemingly, all of a sudden very quiet town. Now, I’m not gonna complain because I am a lover of home comforts and lazy days but being a bit of a social butterfly, I must admit I’m going slightly deranged being away from all my bestest friends stuck in the quiet old town of Tunbridge Wells. Luckily, my best friend Jo has been my absolute saviour and when we can, we get together and laugh for hours, be it at the gym, the pub, the restaurant or having a duvet day at home. But alas, the end is nigh and we are both finishing our final terms in a matter of a few weeks, meaning only one thing - ROAD TRIP. So the plan is to reclaim back all those nights out that we missed out on over the year with our chumettes by visiting them all at university! It’ll be the best way to welcome in the summer and celebrate FREEDOM. Let the journey begin, adventure awaits!….in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment