Thursday 3 May 2012

{NEW YOUTUBE SUBSCRIPTION//ESSIEBUTTON}




Over the past month or so, I had formed a real, possibly unhealthy, addiction to Youtube channels, predominately beauty ones and once again, why have I come across these channels? Through procrastination of course, and my oh my is it a good source of procrastination. The main channel that I am loving a lot at the moment is one by someone called Estee, otherwise known as Essie Button. She’s Canadian but living in Britain for university and I just find her so funny, brightens my day every time I watch one of her newly uploaded videos. She always has gorgeous make up and she gives you real insight into some great products and they’re all usually within a really achievable price range. I really do trust her opinion on things and I’m happy I’ve found her to help rid me of the homework blues with a bit of afternoon joviality, here, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment