Wednesday 4 April 2012

{ZOELLA//TOPSHOP MAKE UP//LIPSTICK}


{Topshop Lipstick in Ooh La La and Infrared}


I recently subscribed to a youtube channel by someone called Zoella and on the channel and her blog she talks about her love of Topshop lipsticks. Zoella mainly reviews make up and skincare products and fortunately, she has a very similar skin tone and hair colour to me and therefore most things she uses would suit me too. So after having a peek at the lipsticks she has in her collection, I headed to Topshop to have a look for myself. They had so many gorgeous colours to choose from, but one that mainly caught my eye was ‘Infrared’. This is a colour that Zoe raves about on her blog and it really did live up to its name. Its basically an orange lipstick with blue undertones, which sounds a little more daunting than it actually is, but it’s just a really lovely colour and suits olive skin really well. I think it will be so useful, especially in summer and I really like that its a pop of colour but its not entirely matte, it has a little shine to it which means its easy to wear in the day as well as in the evening. The other colour that I got is called ‘Ooh La La’, which is like a candy floss pink I’d say, and being a sucker for anything pink and sweet this just won me round instantly. Again it was the same style as the other one but perhaps more of a noticeable colour, bit more out there I’d say. Overall I was very impressed, having seen how lovely Zoe looked in the videos it has inspired me to wear more lipstick and to bring some more colour into my day to day make up routine. You can find her Youtube channel here http://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390 and her blog here http://schoee.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment