Tuesday 31 July 2012

{TAKE ME TO PARIS//MERCI BEAUCOUP}


I love Paris. Everything about it, from the Eiffel Tower, to the food (admittedly only some of it - snails? No thank you), to the beautiful language and their way of life. Having just finished a course of french lessons and working in a French interior shop also, I am constantly yearning for Paris in one way or another, being surrounded by it on a regular basis. Despite trying to suppress my feelings towards the beautiful city because I know I won’t be visiting it any time soon, the discovery of this video really hasn’t helped my chances. Everything about it is gorgeous, I love the shots from all around the city, the well thought out storyline, the overlay of the typography and the vintage style filter. Therefore I give up, it was never going to work anyway, take me to Paris! 

No comments:

Post a Comment