Friday 27 July 2012

{PINTEREST-ED?}

I admit it, I have fallen head over heels for Pinterest. I just love it, it’s the best form of procrastination I have found to date and somehow I still feel like I’m doing something productive when I go on it. Pinterest is basically an online pinboard where you can collect lots of images of inspiration, whatever the topic and you can ‘pin’ them to you individual boards, creating a mood board. You can follow other people and because everyone is effectively doing the same thing, images circulate the whole website so you’ll constantly find something new that you like. It’s a really great source of inspiration for your own work too, it stops you from collecting the standard images from Google and actually provides you with some really lovely images that you can get some really cool ideas from. I have recently converted a couple of friends to it and now they can’t stay away, and I think the real reason why it reels people in so much is that it’s a really simple yet effective concept, that allows you to have all the lovely ideas and images you’ve found along the way to be in one place on a really clean and well thought out interface. If you fancy, feel free to check out my boards and below are a few of my favourite finds on Pinterest so far. www.pinterest.com











No comments:

Post a Comment