Wednesday 20 June 2012

{NEW FIND//THEPRETTYBLOG.COM}



Today seems to have just been one of those days where I have probably spent far too much time on the internet, and far too little time actually doing the things that need to be done i.e. unpack from holiday. But as they say, don’t sweat the small stuff and unpacking can wait, the internet is far more exciting. So besides having a lazy day watching old 90’s reruns like Two of a Kind, I also spent my time finding lovely new websites online. I always find on Tumblr there are so many websites that bring a whole new meaning to ‘pretty’ and after doing a lot of clicking from one thing through to another, I happened to fall upon this website ‘theprettyblog.com’, and believe me, pretty it is. Now although a large amount of it is inspiration for weddings, which I’m pretty sure I won’t be needing quite yet, it is lovely to flick though and feel inspired none the less. My favourite section on the blog is ‘Do-able DIY’s’ which is basically a collection of do it yourself bits and bobs to prettify the little world you live in at home. These aren’t only things related to weddings but every day DIY’s too, although I am loving the little socks for ‘cold feet’ as a gift to the groom before the big day. In this section there is a collection of all sorts of things, many of them printable making it easy peasy, ranging from pretty little gift tag labels, to little flags to pop in cupcakes and quirky fridge magnets. It’s the perfect place to head to on a rainy day, and boy do we have a fair few of those in good old Blighty, so it is sure to keep you occupied for hours as well as bring a little sparkle to your life.


{cute peg fridge magnets}

{a lovely little list of all that you'll need}


No comments:

Post a Comment